How You Can Help
Donations As a Christian donation-funded ministry, we do not accept any government assistance, but depend solely on the generosity of those who love the Lord and have compassion for souls.
How Can You Donate? CRM accepts donations of any kind including cash, check, or credit, debit, money order, etc. You can even donate on the web. Our Board of Directors oversees all financial matters and has established spending guidelines to ensure that all donations are correctly accounted for and an independent financial audit is performed every year. Because we are a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization, your gift is tax-deductible according to IRS guidelines. You will receive a receipt on request. Would you please consider making an online donation today?!
Volunteering at CRM Becoming a volunteer at CRM is very simple. You only need 4 things:
- A love for Christ
- A compassion for the needy
- A desire to see lives changed
- A willing heart
A ready smile and a kind word will go a long way toward touching the heart of someone who has just walked in the door after a long, hard day of just trying to survive.
Our biggest needfor volunteers is during the holiday season. At Thanksgiving we feed about 275 meals to the less fortunate in our area. If you can help with these needs, please contact us. We would love for you to see, firsthand, what God is doing in the lives of the homeless.
Other Ways To Help The smallest gift can make a difference. Here are some items you could give:
- Canned foods
- Kitchen & household items
- Personal hygiene items
There are also programs you can sponsor:
- Provide a Meal – For $2 you can sponsor a meal for one guest.
- Provide a Shelter – For $5 more you can sponsor a good night’s sleep.
- Food Drive – A canned/dried food drive helps to offset the cost of our meals.
- Winter Warmth Drive – Collect winter clothes and help the needy beat the cold
- Cold Weather Essentials – Collect toiletry and personal items for Christmas gifts.
If you are interested in helping the needy of Chattanooga, please contact us through the form below.